Thursday, May 8, 2008

well...

I should be studying for my AP World History exam.
I should be cleaning my room.
I really should be cleaning my room.
I should be mailing out support letters for Mexico.
I should be reading my Bible.
I should be reading any book.
I should be practicing my new Spanish vocabulary words.
I should be making Spanish flash cards.
I should be making World History flash cards.
I should be cleaning out my backpack.
I should be sorting my laundry.
I should be dusting my dresser.
I should be making my bed.
I should be cleaning the bathroom.
I should be eating dinner.
I should be getting my stuff out of the office.
I should be preparing for my interview tomorrow.
I should be clearing out the clothes that I don't wear anymore.
I should be coming up with nicknames for newspaper people.
I should be coming up with designs for my art project.
I should be designing a tshirt for my Mexico team.
I should be emailing my 6th grade small group.
I should be finding practice worksheets for the kids that I tutor.
I should be...


But I'm not.

I'm blogging so that I can get off of stupid double-secret blogger probation.

ugh.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

may 8? you're way worse at this blog stuff than i am.