Sunday, October 5, 2008

not allowed...

to go out this week.
instead supposed to spend time with family.
who is on the couch watching a movie.
that they started an hour before i got home.

how is this helping anything??


recently my dad bought a new camper, and my mom said it was bc he realized that i'll be gone in less than two years...which made me realize that i'll be gone in two years.

that may be what's stressing me out so much, you know, the whole college thing. and the fact that the PSAT is in one and a half weeks. and i am trying to move up twenty spots in my class rank. and my counselor wants to meet about college and post-graduation plans. and i am trying to do 2 year-round electives, two core classes, a couple graduation requirements, lead a ministry, lead a small group, be in a bible study, have a social life outside of church, work at my job, help at cross country meets, be an active member of NHS, be an active member of Mu Alpha Theta (math honor society), be active in Habitat for Humanity, get service hours, re-read the hary potter series before PSAT (they have a lot of the vocabulary), and keep up with school work. *breath*

so that's whats goin on. a lot.... it's manageable but i am horrible with prioritizing my time. please pray that i can set the time aside for my relationship God, and then plan everything else around that. thanks!!


that is all.
shelby

2 comments:

Gish said...

First off I'm very glad that you made time in your busy life to blog. Secondly, I understand how hectic and stressful lie can be, I tend to overwork myself too. But just make sure that you are focused on God, and that He will provide and give you strength. Because the fact is that you can't do it all by yourself. Love you

Robyn Rochelle E. said...

was machst du?
What are you up to?