Thursday, February 21, 2008

goings on here on tartan

well that title started out rhmying anyways... 'on' and 'tartON' [but its really tartAN].

watev.

so i've got a bunch of work to work on for AP world so this will be pretty short. i am now back to my original sandwich [like THE original] --pastrami, mozzerella, pickles, olives, lettuce, and tomato, little bit of mayonaise and mustard, and salt and pepper. yum! i am tutoring kids in math and making some dough....because of my crazy schedule and lack of driver's license it would be next-to impossible for anyone to hire me, so this is working out really great!! i love math and i want to be a teacher, so this is pretty much the perfect job for me right now...God works in not-so-mysterious ways after all.

womens' retreat was a blast and i hope to go next year. it was nice to take the weekend off, meet some neat ladies[including Darlene], and get into the Word. when i leave the computer in a few minutes, i am going to work on my bible study homework and my dare for tuesday night discipleship. then its AP world :( oh well...life goes on.

i hope to stay updated on here and get 'deeper' with my thinking ;)

adios muchachos!

2 comments:

Gish said...

sounds like a good sandwich

Jennifer said...

that doesn't rhyme, shelby.